Corporate and Role Context:
- Collabera engineers the world’s best software and experiences. Our purpose is to enhance every life we touch through the power of human-centric technology.
- Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., we work with 59% of the Fortune 100 companies to deliver innovation at the intersection of software engineering and human experiences.
- At Collabera, we care about the impact of our work. Our corporate initiatives are designed to enhance the quality of life for people, support our communities, and engineer a sustainable future for the planet.
- We enable a culture that unifies diverse ideas and innovates for everyone’s future. Our work and culture are designed to drive diversity in everything we do.
The Purpose, Role Definition, and Requirements: The WHY and WHAT for an Account Manager
- As an Account Manager, you will be given all the tools necessary to be successful, including a well-established leadership team.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager / Regional Director, you will be responsible for prospecting new business leads and growing existing business relationships with single or multiple accounts.
- The role will require you to think critically by presenting comprehensive business solutions to existing and new clients, as well as partnering with Recruiters to ensure top-tier candidates are presented to help clients solve their short and long-term business objectives.
- As an Account Manager, you are the face of Collabera, therefore you are expected to manage the placement of IT professionals with the client(s), as well as attend weekly meetings and networking events to continuously grow the Collabera brand.
Key responsibilities include:
New Client Acquisition:
- Create a sales pipeline through market research of companies that utilize IT staffing
- Cold call extensively into prospective leads to convert them into hot prospects/ new clients
- Schedule virtual or in-person meetings to conduct sales presentations, with the objective to close business/receive signed contract
- Build strong relationships through consistent networking efforts at the “C” level and with hiring managers who purchase IT staffing/ consulting services to maximize requirement opportunities and become preferred vendors
Existing Client Relationships:
- Keep constant contact with all relationships in existing clients so that we are in their mind if they have IT requisitions to fill
- Ensure to map the organizational structure of clients to optimize revenue generation by networking with every department/division in the company
- Be sure to upsell the various digital-transformation services Collabera can offer to enhance the Collabera brand and monopolize our presence with each client
- Work closely with recruiting team to ensure the delivery of quality candidates in a timely fashion for any project requirements
Business Development, Sales