Corporate and Role Context:
- Collabera engineers the world’s best software and experiences.
- Our purpose is to enhance every life we touch through the power of human-centric technology.
- We work with 59% of the Fortune 100 companies to deliver innovation at the intersection of software engineering and human experiences. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., Collabera has more than 17,000 professionals across 10 countries, 60 offices and 3 global delivery centers.
- At Collabera, we care about the impact of our work. Our initiatives are designed to enhance the quality of life for people, support our communities, and engineer a sustainable future for the planet. We enable a culture that unifies diverse ideas and innovates for everyone’s future. Our work and culture are designed to drive diversity in everything we do.
- Collabera is at the forefront of fulfilling the digital promise. We are engineering the next age of business with intelligent digital solutions. If the idea of disruptive technology excites you, if you are passionate about creating impact with AI, ML, and Cloud-based solutions, then we want you on our team.
- Consistently recognized as one of the best companies to work for, we offer global job opportunities and career advancement support at every stage of your career.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will manage a critical account that generates significant revenue for Collabera. The Enterprise AM will be responsible for establishing, nurturing, and expanding the valuable relationship. In addition, you will provide excellent service and support to ensure client satisfaction.
In the first 30 days, expect to:
- We set our teams up for success from day one!
- Complete the HR orientation, introduction to various teams, personalized sales training, and learn the Collabera operating model and the sales process
- Learn Collabera’s value proposition and research various competitors in the same space and build a story to articulate ourselves differently from the competition
- Prepare for mock calls and transition that experience into real opportunities, prepare yourself for likely objections, and determine the best way to proceed
- Work with your Manager and set the revenue targets
In the first six months, expect to:
- Discover new business opportunities within your prospective accounts and drive sales pursuits by proposing cross-functional Collabera teams
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory and industry vertical
- Negotiate and close business deals that promote sustained revenue
- Work collaboratively with clients and help them to engage with Collabera engineering specialists
In the first year, expect to:
- Construct a trustworthy relationship with your clients while advising them to build a world-class flexible team and increase efficiency
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around Collabera services
- Strategically plan for the following year and proactively build a robust pipeline
- Continuously mentor and manage Sales Reps to make them successful in their role
- Proven track record in full-cycle sales of large complex multi-phase managed technology projects to enterprise clients
- 2-4 years of selling experience in small/mid-size talent solution companies
- A deep interest in technology and the ability to have informed discussions about delivery
- Experience negotiating service agreements with procurement and legal departments within enterprise accounts
- Needs to have a hunter salesperson persona and a growth-based mindset
- Innovative and adaptable team player who desires to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Demonstrates active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented
- Open to travel to onsite/abroad locations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Account Manager -> Sr. Account Manager -> National Account Manager