The selected candidate will manage a variety of multiple concurrent short-term projects heavy on the administrative tasks.
1. Manage, coordinate and facilitate all assigned Identity & Access initiatives. Typically will manage a portfolio comprised of multiple platform projects and releases simultaneously.
2. Partner with vendors, lines of business, Enterprise Support Services, Enterprise Project Office and Platform Owners to facilitate meetings that drive out requirements related to access management.
3. Validate initial project assumptions and assist or lead translation of project requirements into specifications and Agile initiatives, features and user stories. Prepare, manage and track project schedules as appropriate.
4. Create and execute clear plans for implementation and validation of changes made in production.
5. Prepare and maintain all project documentation including but not limited to iteration cadence, iteration backlogs, issues and risks, change management, and stakeholder approvals.
6. Proactively provide support to application owners as needed.
7. Scheduling working sessions for troubleshooting access issues as needed.
9. Tracking initiative/program progress through completion."
MUST HAVE- Skills / Prior Experience
• Ten years or more experience in program/project management
• 3 years or more of experience leading agile teams
• Ability to communicate to both technical and business end users
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams at various levels
• Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and MS Project
• Create and maintain documentation, including process-related documents
• Works independently in response to general work direction, with limited supervision • Experience using enterprise project management solutions (e.g., MS Project, Agile tools, JIRA, Agile Central/Rally)
• Ability to assist in providing resolution to feature escalations and/or roadblocks
• Ability to translate projects into stories/features and drive those items – while keeping an eye on the big picture
• Access Management/Cyber Security project experience
• Ability to drive projects for clarity (as opposed to being a meeting scheduler and taking minutes only)
• PMP certification
• Broad understanding of Identity and Access Management solutions and identity onboarding
• Ability to understand and follow written instructions
• Ability to facilitate meetings in both small and large settings
• Financial industry experience"
Nice to Have Skills:
1. Degree in Project Management, Technology or Business Administration-related field 2. Experience eliciting business requirements and translating those requirements into specifications 3. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with uncertainty, while driving out clarity 4. Active Directory, privileged access, or identity lifecycle project experience 5. Scrum Alliance or Scaled Agiled Certification
"1. Degree in Project Management, Technology or Business Administration-related field 2. Experience eliciting business requirements and translating those requirements into specifications 3. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with uncertainty, while driving out clarity 4. Active Directory, privileged access, or identity lifecycle project experience 5. Scrum Alliance or Scaled Agiled Certification
Access, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, NICE, Security, management, Documentation, JIRA, Leadership, Agile, Scrum, Scheduling, cadence, Presentation, Translation, Communication, Troubleshooting, Visio, organization, Business, VMS