The position is open to Tampa, FL; Jacksonville, FL and Irving, TX locations! Apply soon.
Bilingual in Spanish - Preferred, not must!
- Required - PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Professional) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or similar certification
- Preferred - Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certification
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach
- Experience working within Agile Software Delivery environments and driving organization through transformational changes.
- Experience scaling agile to a product line and organization with a lean/agile approach while meeting the controls needed in a financial industry.
- Experience with one or more agile tools (such as Jira, RTC, Rally or Version One) and agile frameworks (Kanban, scrum, lean etc.
- Knowledge and experiences with agile techniques, processes and tools that enable the rapid definition, design, build, integration and test of fully working code
- Experience leading training sessions and/or workshops
- Experience working with senior executives and proven ability to effectively communicate and influence senior executives in decisions critical to adoption and implementation of Agile practice.
- Excellent skills and knowledge situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Preferred - Experience creating training presentations and/or videos
- Preferred - Spanish speaking and translation
Agile Coach, PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Professional) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or similar certification/SAFE, Jira/RTC/RAlly/Version one, Financial/banking industry experience