Corporate and Role Context:
- Collabera engineers the world’s best software and experiences.
- Our purpose is to enhance every life we touch through the power of human-centric technology.
- We work with 59% of the Fortune 100 companies to deliver innovation at the intersection of software engineering and human experiences. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., Collabera has more than 17,000 professionals across 10 countries, 60 offices and 3 global delivery centers.
- At Collabera, we care about the impact of our work. Our initiatives are designed to enhance the quality of life for people, support our communities, and engineer a sustainable future for the planet. We enable a culture that unifies diverse ideas and innovates for everyone’s future. Our work and culture are designed to drive diversity in everything we do.
The Purpose, Role Definition, and Requirements: The WHY and WHAT for a Regional Sales Manager
A primary responsibility of a Regional Sales Manager will be personally driving significant business growth through the local execution of our sales and delivery capabilities to drive further penetration in our key clients as well as add new logos. Key priorities for the position include the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute a strong metrics-oriented Sales and Delivery culture in the regional office
- Consult and build trusted value-added relationships with executives within Regional Accounts to support their business goals by effectively presenting Collabera digital solutions
- Attract, train, manage & retain top talent within the sales team
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Develop sales strategies to grow existing business and secure new business
- Work closely with Tech experts to develop digital strategies for clients
- Cross-sell higher value engagements to Collabera’s client base – win large transformational deals
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with the various internal groups along with the account management team
- Grow revenue within the territory to meet established top-line targets while continuing to expand our footprint as well as diversify the services being delivered
Role Requirements and qualifications:
- Consultative sales Experience in strategy consulting firms/ Solutions seller companies with an appreciation and understanding of digital and selling digital talent solutions
- Strong background in the regional sales metrics-based approach to execution, primarily born out of talent companies.
- Strong people leader with a proven record in motivating, inspiring and promoting high performers
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong track record in growing Solutions business
- Direct sales and client relationship management experience
- Appreciation for the digital technology opportunity
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers to create a result driven, team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong executive presence and leadership profile
- Team player
- Outstanding interpersonal skills be able to work across all areas within a company culture that is entrepreneurial, flexible, high performance, and collegial