Corporate and Role Context:
- Collabera engineers the world’s best software and experiences.
- Our purpose is to enhance every life we touch through the power of human-centric technology.
- We work with 59% of the Fortune 100 companies to deliver innovation at the intersection of software engineering and human experiences. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., Collabera has more than 17,000 professionals across 10 countries, 60 offices and 3 global delivery centers.
- At Collabera, we care about the impact of our work. Our initiatives are designed to enhance the quality of life for people, support our communities, and engineer a sustainable future for the planet. We enable a culture that unifies diverse ideas and innovates for everyone’s future. Our work and culture are designed to drive diversity in everything we do.
The Purpose, Role Definition, and Requirements for Technical Recruiter:
- Partnering with Account Managers to understand the technical, functional, and cultural aspects of job requisitions
- Identify qualified technical candidates utilizing the various tools/sources that Collabera offers
- Should be comfortable cold calling candidates and selling Collabera, as well as the opportunities our clients have available
- Should be comfortable thoroughly screening candidates and asking skill-based questions to ensure the candidate meets the competencies set forth by the client(s)
- Negotiating pay rates and establishing realistic expectations with candidates that align with client requirements to ensure a smooth and transparent interview process
- Ensure to build and maintain relationships with active/passive candidates as well as prospective candidates in order to build a pipeline
- Submit appropriate, qualified resumes in a timely fashion as required by the client(s)
- Staying up to date on the job market/market trends, in order to best position Collabera and upsell client requisitions to attract top talent.
- Bachelors in any discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of experience within IT staffing.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Must be tech-savvy.
recruiting, staffing, interviewing, negotiating, sourcing, relationship building