An Excellent Opportunity for Project Manager to work with "Fortune 100" clients in DFW (Fort Worth/ Dallas), TX
- Translate business problems into requirements, test cases, etc.
- Determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders
- Collect information to suggest improvements to business processes and maximize efficiency and revenue.
- Build out solutions for improvements
- Write user stories, queries and doing joins
- 3-4 years of experience in the IT space as a BA
- 3-4 years must have proven track record in project delivery and client services.
- 3-4 years of experience interacting with management, presenting, and acting in a professional manner.
- Tableau experience – publishing data sources, basic charting, etc.
- Experience with SQL – strong with writing queries and doing joins
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Capacity for advanced problem solving and critical thinking
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Self-directed and able to flourish in a fast-paced environment
- Strong logical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
To apply for this position and setup an interview with the client please click on apply and send in your resume along with your contact info. For any further queries please feel free to contact:
Business Analyst, SQL, Test-Cases, User Stories