We are looking for a Product Engineer who will Perform basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project.
- Applies existing applications to routine problems.
- Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications. This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for routine problems or projects.
- Compiles and furnishes necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Learns and applies company engineering policies and practices; learns company products.
- Executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
Specifically you will:
- Create the drivetrain sub-system software verification test plan for the features being delivered and defects being fixed once per software planning session (that is, once every twomonth period).
- Define the appropriate level of regression testing required in each round of testing.
- Increase test case automation for the transmission control subsystem.
- Be accountable for software verification and test execution.
- Be responsible for tracking metrics as defined by the Software Test Supervisor (requirements to test case coverage, test case data, test results, defects found, defects escaped).
- Assure the availability of test environments (Model in the Loop (MiL), Software in the Loop (SiL), Hardware in the Loop (HiL), Vehicle in the Loop (ViL).) and define which test environments to use based on the test strategy.
- One or more years of experience working in mechatronics; including a solid understanding of electrical and electronics, hydraulics, and mechanical systems.
- One or more years of control system experience preferably related to propulsion systems and/or agriculture equipment.
- One or more years of experience with embedded control systems in either product development or product test.
- One or more years of experience with electronic test tools and simulation tools to assist in analysis and verification.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Experience working with Model Based Software Design (MBSD) and/or system simulation (For example, experience using Matlab or Simulink).
- Experience working with test case automation tools (For example, experience using ECU-Test). · Experience working in an Agile/Scrum software development environment.
- One or more years of experience with CAN bus and tools used for testing and analysis.
- Experience operating Agricultural / off-road equipment.
- ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) Certification or equivalent.
- Bachelors of Science in Electronics/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, or other relevant discipline.
management, Agile, Scrum, Design, Automation, Engineering, Focus, MATLAB, STE, Testing, Simulink, Business, embedded