What you are like
- Have a great, positive attitude
- A natural leader - someone people are easily convinced to follow and emulate
- Never blocked. You find a way!
- Willing and eager to dive in and figure it out. No system is built from unicorn horn dust. It's just code.
- Care deeply about team culture and actively influence a positive culture
- Will automate something so you don't have to do it twice
- You build everything "as code": Infrastructure, pipeline, testing, monitoring, etc.
- Never stop learning
- Deep understanding of software engineering and processes: design patterns, algorithms, data structures, schemas and queries, system design, unit testing, code reviews, agile and dev-ops, as well as industry patterns for application architecture and integration
- Experience working with teams that leveraged three or more of the following: continuous integration / continuous delivery tools, REST API development, serverless architecture, containerization, IaC, public / private cloud, web applications, web services, application observability and/or messaging/ stream architecture.
- Previous IT full-stack engineering experience
- 2+ years of current experience with C#, VBA, .Net
- Development experience with .Net
- 2+ years writing unit or integration tests
- Experience with SQL Server 2016 and SSIS
, Net , C#, RestAPI, SSIS, SQL Server 2016, Remote , Workfromhome