Onsite role / fully vaccinated candidates only
Hours: Training will be M-F 7 am- 3:30 pm MT for 3 weeks.
Each candidate must have perfect attendance or they will face termination.
The Hours remain the same after training, M-F 7 am-3:30 pm.
No weekend or night shifts!
- Candidates should possess a high level of professionalism and customer service skills.
- This is a very structured position responsible for answering incoming calls from consumers who have questions about account balances, HSA’s, card activation, application status, Treasury guidelines and regulations, and internal procedures.
- This role requires great people skills as individuals work to help solve customer issues.
Ideal Candidate – who to look for:
- Retail/fast food employee
- People who have been in a call center like Convergys with good job tenure (can be senior candidates)
- Entry-level banking experience (bank tellers)
- Anyone who deals with customers face to face
- Taking inbound calls from consumers
- This is a call center role, they’ll come input their headsets on and take calls all day (40-50 calls a day – average 6-minute calls)
- Handling and researching issues over the phone
- Utilizing the computer database to verify and document information
Main Responsibilities of Call Reps:
- Providing customer service on spending accounts
- Educate customers on account
- Benefits of account
- When and how to use the funds in the account
- They’re an online bank so understanding website
- Navigating website
- Enrolling or signing onto a website
- Understanding online banking
- How to navigate a bank website in general
- Helping customers with tax forms in general
- Updating accounts with general demographic information
- An education level of at least a High School Diploma or GED
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Available to work 40 hours per week anytime within the operating hours of the site
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer
- system applications
- Ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
- Ability to multi-task, this includes the ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers, and floor activity.
call center, cashier, retail, fast food, customer face to face