- Help define digital customer experiences across client's websites and native apps
- Partner with Product Managers and UX Leads to refine new and existing customer-facing features.
- Lead a team of User Experience Designers and/or Associate User Experience Designers within a given domain.
- Responsible for owning a highly functional user experience that drives digital engagement & conversion.
- Drive product design initiatives, customer experience enhancements, and make strong individual contributions as needed.
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams consisting of Product Management, Engineering, Digital Marketing, Digital Merchandising and 84.51 to understand and identify areas of opportunity driven from online data, usability, market research, and user-center design principles.
- Conduct competitive analyses of other websites that operate in the same space
- Prepare customer analyses based on our target demographic and initial transactions
- Participate in creating a content development strategy
- Coordinate with UI design team on issues like navigation, page routing, product page design and more
- Track usability goals and prepare reports for senior management
- Develop mockups for our development and design team
- Conduct usability tests on each independent type of page on the website and create a report showcasing your findings
- Partner with digital stakeholders and consumer insight to develop the customer experience strategy and vision while communicating to company officers and senior management
- Provide leadership direction to direct and matrixed core team members, incorporating feedback from across all functions within the Digital Customer Program
UX, UI, Design, Develop, Development, user experience, digital, design initiatives, customer experience, digital engagement, Product , Digital Marketing, user-center design principles, usability